For Beginner & Intermediate Adult Golfers
The Adult Golf Clinic is conducted in an enjoyable low stress environment, pertinent lesson plans & affordability makes these clinics a popular choice. These clinics are conveniently scheduled.
The fundamental Clinic is the ideal clinic for players without instructional experience.
- Set up fundamentals, finish position, body awareness & balance
- The backswing: Body & club positioning for maximum potential
- Club Head Speed “It’s all about the rhythm”
- Short Game fundamentals: Putting & Chipping
- Hole 1 playing lesson
The Short Game
60% of the game happens within 100 yds of the hole! Learn to control crucial aspects of all short game golf shots. Learn the short game & lower your score.
- Short putts, lag putts
- Chipping, Pitching & the “Safe Shot”
- Bunker Play
- Learn the secret “it’s a numbers game”
Bring it to the golf course on hole #1. You may be ok on the practice range but the golf course is where you need to apply the swing & golf course management, yardage, club selection & terrain rules.
- Off the tee
- Up Hill/Down Hill
- Out of the ruff/ Difficult shots
- Yardage & club selection
- Playing lesson