Get In The Summer Swing!
The Junior Golf Academy Summer Camp is a great way to introduce your child to the game of golf, at RiverLakes Ranch, the #1 golf training facility in Bakersfield, CA. The Junior Golf Academy at RiverLakes Ranch has 14 years of experience teaching fundamental golf skills to juniors in fun & safe learning environment.
JGA Summer Camp Information. Dates, Time & Tuition
- Skill Level: beginner to intermediate
- Ages: 7-13 (clubs provided if needed at no charge)
- Tuition: $250.00
- Dates: to be announced.
Certificate of Completion allows you to register for the JGA after school Fall Program as a 2nd level student.
Coaches with over 25 years of professional experience
- Hands on Instruction with 15 students and 3 instructors.
- Michael Moore Golf Professional & Director of the Junior Golf Academy
- Shelly Moore Assistant Director Certified as a Swing & Mental Performance coach
- Certified Summer Coaches
JGA Summer Camp Curriculum
The JGA curriculum was voted by US KIDS GOLF as the top 50 in the nation. Students are rotated through different golf stations. Water breaks provided in our huddles as we focus on how golf rules & mental performance comes into play. Ours goal is to create an action packed fun & engaging environment by providing skill challenges & competitions with awards. The focus on balanced instruction building confidence as students reach for their full potential on & off the golf course.
- Warm Ups
- Fundamental Full Swing
- Putting Skills
- Chipping Skills
- Huddle Time: Rules of Golf, Mental Performance & Life Skills
- Challenges & Competitions
Put it all together the last day of the session by playing a Par 3 competition with awards ceremony.
Interested in Summer Camp?
Sign up and get notified when we announce the dates.